Saturday, September 27, 2008

Carrot seed extract for acne skin

« ...One of the causes of acne is the natural oil on your face blocking your pores and causing blackheads and pimples. Using an oil-free face wash with either benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid twice a day will help reduce the natural oils. Do not scrub your face vigorously as this can irritate your acne and actually cause inflammation. Instead, wash gently and pat dry lightly. ...
...You may need to get on stronger medications such as accutane. This is the drug that worked for me and other folks I know, but the side effects weren't the best. A doctor will typically prescribe these harsher treatments only for the worst cases of acne and if nothing else works....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...I had acne for many years, and one day whilst looking online I found the acne free website. As my acne was quite severe, and I had tried many things in the past that didn't work, I figured that I might as well give it a go. So I purchased the book...and was instantly disappointed. You see, the acne free in 3 days program is basically a 3 day apple fast. This means eating nothing but apples for three days! Although I knew it would be hard to follow through to the end, I was willing to give it a try and see what happened. So I started the fast......»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: how does selenuim help acne skin, why does adult female have acne when hormones are normal, cure for acne caused by oral steroids

No comments: