Monday, August 4, 2008

Oxy acne medication reviews and how to get rid of back acne

Proper dieting is another great way to avoid acne. Avoid dairy such as milk. Drink soy milk instead. Iodine also contributes, such as the iodine that you find in seafood. Then there are soft drinks and sweets that can contribute to your acne as well. These can be replaced with healthy foods.
The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne.
Cleanse the skin with a benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid cleanser, apply an alphy hydroxy, and then use a toner. Then use an acne fighting medication to the skin along with a moisturizer. To dry out a pimple overnight, try using toothpaste (not gel) directly on the zit. This should help dry it out overnight. A great face mask is to use the white part of an egg and apply it to your face for about 15 minutes. The vitamin A in the whites is also good for your skin. The egg white is also a great overnight remedy, but just use a Q-tip to dab on the egg-white directly to the pimple.
lavelistlesso.blogspot.com
tags: the over-all best acne treatment reviews, allergies that cuase dry hair acne, can acne be caused by lactose intolerance

No comments: